South San Jose/Evergreen Classes
Location 1: 3326 Chemin De Riviere, San Jose, CA, 95148
Location 2: 3047 Wetmore Dr, San Jose, CA, 95148
Our south San Jose/Evergreen center classes are below. Please note that the center is only open during class hours and by appointments only. You are invited to attend our free classes. Please contact us for details.
Our Style and Description
Please note that our classes are holistic and all aspects of the below techniques are present in every class. The differentiation lies in the amount of time and focus spent in those techniques, which varies with the class type.
- Yoga for Positive Health - Practices aimed at a holistic health with breath awareness, loosening, asanas, pranayama and relaxation techniques - class for all levels.
- Yoga and Breath - Gentle movement of body in synchrony with breath; calms down the mind and improves lung capacity and overall rejuvenation
- Dynamic Yoga - Fast paced yoga techniques followed by deep relaxation
- Stretch and Restore - Holding of Asanas to get deep stretch to muscles to relieve muscle spasms and for overall health
- Restorative and Meditative - Deep awareness building practice with simple movements for subtle strengthening of muscles, tendons and joints
- Core Strength - Practices aimed at stretching and Strengthening of the core muscles and back so that sitting postures are going to be easier. This class helps people with back, neck and shoulder pains. It is also an overall relaxing class for all levels.
- Yoga and Meditation - Practices aimed at holistic form of yoga with breath awareness, loosening and asana poses with a focus on Meditation - a class for positive health
Location 1: South San Jose/Evergreen- Adults, Kids and Prenatal classes
|Yoga and Breath|
|Yoga and Pranayama||Core strength Yoga|
|Core Strength Yoga|
|Yoga and Breath|
|Yoga and Breath (Womens)||Stretch and Restore (Womens)|
|Kids yoga (6-12 years)|
Location 2 Class Schedule (Adults Wellness and Kids Yoga and Meditation)
Sunday 7.55 am - Adults Yoga for Wellness (Yoga for Positive health)
Sunday 9.00 am - Adults Yoga for Wellness (Yoga for Positive health)
Tuesday 10.30 am - Adults Yoga for Wellness (Yoga for Positive health)
Wednesday 5 pm - Kids Yoga and Meditation (11+ years)
Saturday 9.30 am - Kdis and Meditation (6-10 years)
Below are some of the resources to understand the concept behind our yoga offerings:
Phone: 408-341-YOGA (9642)