Cupertino Area Classes
(Cupertino, Saratoga, Sunnyvale, W San Jose Areas)
Address: 20445 Prospect Rd, Suite # 1, San Jose, 95129
Our main center is located conveniently near Highway 85 and prospect Rd at the junction of Cupertino, Saratoga and West San Jose. Please drop by for a visit. Please note that the center is only open during class hours and by appointments only. Do call us at 408-341-YOGA (9642) to make an appointment.
A Different Approach to Yoga
We are more than a typical studio where you sign up and start attending the classes. We understand your needs and your health conditions (if any) and work with you closely to help you achieve your health goals. Holistic yoga classes with breath awareness, yoga movements with breath synchronization, dynamic loosening practices to increase the heart rate and provide cardio endurance, asanas in the style of Stretch and Restore,
Yoga Nidra style relaxation, Pranayama and Meditation Techniques involving chanting of simple syllables like A, U, and M sounds and visual techniques.
Our Style and Description
Please note that our classes are holistic and all aspects of the below techniques are present in every class. The differentiation lies in the amount of time and focus spent in those techniques, which varies with the class type.
- Yoga for Positive Health - Practices aimed at a holistic health with breath awareness, loosening, asanas, pranayama and relaxation techniques - class for all levels.
- Yoga and Breath - Gentle movement of body in synchrony with breath; calms down the mind and improves lung capacity and overall rejuvenation
- Dynamic Yoga - Fast paced yoga techniques followed by deep relaxation
- Stretch and Restore - Holding of Asanas to get deep stretch to muscles to relieve muscle spasms and for overall health
- Restorative and Meditative - Deep awareness building practice with simple movements for subtle strengthening of muscles, tendons and joints
- Core Strength - Practices aimed at stretching and Strengthening of the core muscles and back so that sitting postures are going to be easier. This class helps people with back, neck and shoulder pains. It is also an overall relaxing class for all levels.
- Yoga and Meditation - Practices aimed at holistic form of yoga with breath awareness, loosening and asana poses with a focus on Meditation - a class for positive health
Fall quarter for kids classes starting Sep 10th on wards. All other classes are ongoing.
** Note: Fitness Yoga starts March 13th 2017 for 6 weeks (3 classes a week, Mon/Wed/Fri 7 am and Tues/Thurs 5.30 pm)
|Dynamic Yoga||Stretch and Restore||Yoga and Breath|
|Core strength Yoga||Dynamic Yoga|
|Stretch and Restore (Women)||Yoga and Pranayama (Women)||Yoga and Breath (Women)||Gita Chanting(kids and Adults)|
|Kids Yoga (6-10 yrs)||Youth Yoga (11+ yrs)|
|Kids Yoga (6-10)|
|Fitness Yoga**||Fitness Yoga**|
|Youth Yoga (11+ yrs)|
|Yoga Meditation||Yoga Meditation|
|Online Yoga Relaxation||Online Yoga Relaxation|
Phone: 408-341-YOGA (9642)