Address: Tulip Afterschool, 3555 Beacon Ave, Fremont, CA 94538
Our Fremont center is located conveniently in central Fremont area. Please note that the center is only open during class hours and by appointments only. We invite you to drop in and try our free classes. Please contact us for details.
Our Style and Description
Please note that our classes are holistic and all aspects of the below techniques are present in every class. The differentiation lies in the amount of time and focus spent in those techniques, which varies with the class type.
- Yoga for Positive Health - Practices aimed at a holistic health with breath awareness, loosening, asanas, pranayama and relaxation techniques - class for all levels.
- Yoga and Breath - Gentle movement of body in synchrony with breath; calms down the mind and improves lung capacity and overall rejuvenation
- Dynamic Yoga - Fast paced yoga techniques followed by deep relaxation
- Stretch and Restore - Holding of Asanas to get deep stretch to muscles to relieve muscle spasms and for overall health
- Restorative and Meditative - Deep awareness building practice with simple movements for subtle strengthening of muscles, tendons and joints
- Core Strength - Practices aimed at stretching and Strengthening of the core muscles and back so that sitting postures are going to be easier. This class helps people with back, neck and shoulder pains. It is also an overall relaxing class for all levels.
- Yoga and Meditation - Practices aimed at holistic form of yoga with breath awareness, loosening and asana poses with a focus on Meditation - a class for positive health
|Core strength Yoga||Dynamic Yoga|
|Kids Yoga (11+)|
|Kids Yoga (6-10yrs)|
|Yoga and Breath (Women)||Stretch and Restore (Women)|
|Kids (Vision health)|
|Yoga Meditation||Yoga Meditation|
|Online Yoga Relaxation||Online Yoga Relaxation|
Below are some of the resources to understand the concept behind our yoga offerings:
Phone: 408-341-YOGA (9642) Ext 105 (Fremont)