Pleasanton Tri-valley East Bay Center
Address: 2297 Tanager Dr, Pleasanton CA 94566
Call Shilpa at 408 768 4301
A Different Approach to Yoga
We are not a typical studio where you sign up and start attending the classes. We understand your needs and your health conditions (if any) and work with you closely to help you achieve your health goals. Our sessions are holistic with breath awareness, yoga movements with breath synchronization, dynamic loosening practices to increase the heart rate and provide cardio endurance, asanas in the style of Stretch and Restore. We also include yoga nidra style relaxation, Pranayama and Meditation Techniques involving chanting of simple syllables like A, U, and M sounds and visual techniques.
Group Yoga Sessions Calendar
|Yoga and Pranayama|
|Kids yoga |
|Stretch and Restore (Women)||Yoga and Breath (Women)|
|Kids yoga |
|Yoga and Meditation|
Our Yoga Therapy and Wellness Services
Read below the details of our session types. Note that our yoga sessions are holistic and all aspects of the below techniques are present in every session. We tailor the sessions to your needs and health conditions. Where necessary, we recommend private sessions to offer and assist you with your conditions. If you cannot afford to pay for the private sessions, we have ways to help you as we are a non-profit organization and our generous donors help us in our vision of "Affordable holistic health for all"!
- Yoga for Fitness - Practices aimed at a holistic health with breath awareness, loosening, asanas, pranayama and relaxation techniques. They are meant for weight management, metabolic disorders, and stress management.
- Yoga and Breath - Gentle movement of body in synchrony with breath; calms down the mind and improves lung capacity and overall rejuvenation. Excellent for Anxiety, Stress, and Asthma management
- Dynamic Yoga - Fast paced yoga techniques followed by deep relaxation. Excellent for weight management and metabolic disorders.
- Stretch and Restore - Holding of Asanas to get deep stretch to muscles to relieve muscle spasms and for overall health. Excellent for people with back/neck/knee pain and for overworked individuals without enough exercise.
- Core Strength - Practices aimed at stretching and Strengthening of the core muscles and back so that sitting postures are going to be easier. This class helps people with back, neck and shoulder pains. It is also an overall relaxing class for all levels. Excellent for people with back/neck/knee pain and people with jobs require sitting all day.
- Yoga and Meditation - Practices aimed at holistic form of yoga with breath awareness, loosening and asana poses with a focus on Meditation - a class for positive health. Focus on Pain Management and stress management.
- Online Relaxation - Deep awareness building relaxation practices for holistic healing.