Yogabharati Group classes
All the Yogabharati teachers follow a holistic format in their classes and which consists of :
- Shaanti Prayer
- Breathing stretches
- Loosening stretches
- Surya Namaskar
- Asanas - Awareness is given in the body an mind level emphasising on "STHIRAM SUKHAM ASANAM"
- Pranayama practices
- Relaxation- Several relaxation techniques would be given so that the participants are completely rejuvenated.
- Meditation techniques- Twice in a month a special meditation practice would be taught to participants
- Kriyas- Once in a month Kriyas like Trataka , Jala neti and Vaman dhouti would be done
- Awareness and tips- Teacher would give interesting tips/ chant slokas/ lifestyle or healthy diet tips in each class for more health awareness.
Official centers of Yogabharati:
In all centers in common- Yoga group classes, workshops, talks, satsanghs
Educational center 1: Center for learning where our Training courses are held.
"Gayathri" Classic Orchards, 33, phase 1, Bannerghatta Main Rd, Behind Meenakshi temple, 1st Phase, Kalena Agrahara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 76
Center 2: Yogabharati Brindavan, BTM 4th Stage, # 938, 80 Feet Rd, Diagonally opp to Hotel Sankranthi, Kodichikknahalli, Vijaya Bank Layout, Bilekahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Center 3: "Yoga Vasistha" 6th Cross Road, Nobel Residency, Phase 2, Tejaswini Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Yogabharati Wings spread out in Bangalore:
1. Sudarshan Vidya mandir school,Sakalvara
2. Vithola Apartment, Kalena Agrahara, Bangalore-76
3. Shantiniketan SCHOOL and College,Bilekahalli and BTM branches
4. Mayuri cultural academy, ISRO layout
5. Prestige notting hill apartment,BG road
6. Deeksha high school, Sakalvara
7. Nandi woods, Tejaswini nagar, Off Banerghatta, Bangalore-76
8. Vithal Nagara
9.Purva Panorama,BG road
10.Royal Shelters layout,Devarachikkanahalli
11. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management,BG road.
12. DLF community, Vijaya Bank area.
13. Riverbed Corporate company
14. Concorde International School,Kalena Agrahara
15. Indian Cultural center,Doha
What type of classes are taken here:
- Yoga for positive health- group classes
- Therapeutic yoga for people with health issues like diabetes, Neck and shoulder pain, Banck pain( acute to chronic), menstrual issues, wheezing and allergies, depression and anxiety issues
- Bala yoga- Kids above 7 yrs
- Special STHREE yoga batches
- Weekend yoga session
- Gentle yoga for senior citizens and beginners in Yoga
- Specialised one on one sessions for people with severe health issues
Contact us if you require Yoga classes in your community: 08033512344-email us at email@example.com
Do you have specific health issues, injuries to have a one-on -one expert guidance from our certified Yoga therapists?
Do you want a personal trainer for yourself/family at your convenient time at your home?
- Do you have any specific need (only meditation/ breathing stretches/strengthen particular region of body/special relaxation techniques to destress/ dynamic stretches for fitness/prenatal /postnatal , etc that you wish to work on?
- Does your child need special classes to work on improving physical stamina, cognitive skills, to learn to focus, to learn to calm down, for smooth puberty changes?
- Get Expert guidance from our Chief Yoga therapist and Lifestyle consultant to review your health history/ health needs to book a specialised therapist at your home at your convenient time.
With our one-on-one session , it allows you to have the flexibility to tailor the class according to the needs. Our personalised sessions will help to improve your posture, release stress,pain, relieve from health issues completely, re-educate the entire muscular system bringing strength and flexibility into the body.
Our therapist are certified by doing either a graduation, post graduation or Doctorate in Yoga therapy from the well acclaimed yoga university SVYASA. They are trained to heal people with health issues like acute,chronic back pain, neck pain, frozen shoulder, migraines,menstrual issues,epilepsy,varicose veins pain, plantar fascia,tennis elbow, golf elbow,gastric issues(acute to chronic), hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, allergic Rhinitis, skin allergies ,arthritis,etc.
Our therapeutic yoga class comprises of appropriate research based specific yogic practices which includes
Breath: Taught to synchronise the breath with body movements to harness the power of breath by being mindful to help you manage emotional and energetic state, to relieve pain in specific areas, to improve lung stamina
Movement: Appropriate stretches to improve physical health, strengthen muscles, improve muscle endurance,to heal the inflamed/injured cartilages, ligaments,to improve on flexibility and to balance the hormones .
Connect: Yogic asanas to connect to the body and mind and for overall strengthening
Focus: Balancing poses and Asanas to improve focussing skills, memory as well as to train the mind to relax even in the state of concentration.
Relaxation: several types of mindful relaxation techniques with instructions which reduces over stimulation , to relax all the muscles and the area of pain/injury, affirmations to release the negative emotions.
Kriyas: Specific Yogic cleansing practices to purify, detoxify,cleanse internal organs , heal the body and mind
So,whether it is your working hours, health reasons or personal circumstances that hold you back from joining a Group yoga class, we deliver a highly professional service to your own home environment.
Hotline : 08033512344 ( Office hours-9.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Saturday)
If you are planning to visit any center,please book a prior appointment with us
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org