- YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE -Next batch starting on JAN 2019. WE WOULD SOON ANNOUNCE ALL DETAILS.
- "Heal your backache with Yoga" a 2 day workshop on Understanding back pain, to learn special yogic practices to relieve pain and stiff back/neck.
Coming soon on the weekend Aug 18th and 19 th ,TIME-10am -12.30 pm BOTH THE DAYS.
By Dr Shubha Chetan
Ayurvedic doctor and Senior Yoga therapist of Yogabharati
Call -08033512344 to register or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register by AUG 15 th
Venue landmark - closer to Vijaya Bank enclave
Sri Krsna Fortitude
BTM 4th Stage, # 938, 80 Feet Rd, Diagonally opp to Hotel Sankranthi, Kodichikknahalli, Vijaya Bank Layout, Bilekahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Recent Past events- 2016
- Womens Wellness and Yoga Held at ISRO layout- About 16 women participated.
- International Day of Yoga- Addressd about 8000 People of all ages in Bangalore.https://youtu.be/JTApu6xEyBs
- Kids Residential Yoga camp in the month of may and April https://youtu.be/Ix6cRJY2w8Y
- Womens Wellness Awareness Week- Yogabharati had arranged several talks by eminent speakers with interesting topics on Yoga,Womens health in all aspects,etc through the entire week from March 5 th to 9 th.Attended by a total of 135 Women
- Breathe Easy workshop-was attended by 12 participants of varying ages from 14 yrs to 63 yrs.
- SURYATHON 2018- Rathasapthami event conducted at Lalbhaag grounds on Jan 27th,2018.Attended by 72 people.
- "Yoga for your back "- A four day workshop to manage back pain was conducted in Dec 2017 and we had 19 participants.
- YIC/YTT teacher training course started on OCT 10th, 2017-Batch is continuing
- Yogabharati Navratri Utsav-October 20th to 28th - We had talks by Raghuramji, Jyoti trataka sessions in three centers with Bombe display.
- Diabetes 10 day FREE Yoga camps- September 2017-Happened at ISRO ,JP nagar 2nd phase,Classic Orchards,Kumaraswamy layout, Gubbalala.Attended and benefited by about 50 Participants
- Therapeutic Yoga training course for Diabetes for Yoga Instructors- Completed with 9 students
- INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY-One week campaign with interesting events at 17 places in Bengaluru.Slideshow can be viewed -https://youtu.be/_-rjO6t9FnM
- Kishora Samskara Shibira-Kids Holistic residential camp was held from May 16th to 18 th at Cauvery sannidhi Ashram,SriRangapatna.23 kids participated and it was a wholesome experience for kids with great feedback.https://youtu.be/Z-KTLFPAHHU
- Bala Yoga Shibira- 10 day summer Yoga camp held at Vithola center and Classic center from May 1st to 12 th. It was a huge success where totally 26 kids were part of this and they were awarded certificates on completion
- Yoga teachers training course Jan 2017 batch- Course completed for this batch. Internship remains
- "Reawaken "- A weekend retreat at Cauvery Sannidhi Ashram which happened on Feb 18th, 19th. Photos at https://www.facebook.com/Yogabharati.bangalore/
- Suryathon at Lalbhaag grounds on Feb 5th on the occasion of Rathasapthami. Slideshow at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8K3ik6Odko
- YTT-200 Yoga teachers training Course is going on and would end in April 2017.
- "Transform U" , a weekend retreat to Cauvery sannidhi ashram which was arranged on Nov 12 th and 13th,2016
- Series of lectures conducted by Raghuramji at Gayatri center, Kyiv, Ukraine in association with Yogabharati. www.gayatri.com.ua
- Guru Poornima celebrations at two centers by Raghuramji's talk on "Bhagavad Gita upadesha"
- Yoga teacher's training course - 2016 batch completed.
- International Yoga day Celebration On June 21st- It was celebrated in 7 areas of South Bangalore addressing 1500 people.
Held on 17h and 18th June, Yb center, Classic Orchards, BG road
- Talk on " Health and Yoga " By Yogashree N.V.Raghuramji
at SMP apts, behind Meenakshi mall, off BG road
on 18th June at 4.30 pm
- Talk on "Yoga for the modern world" by Raghuramji
at Yb center, Nobel Residency, Begur road
on 12 th June at 5.30 pm
- Workshop on Yoga for back and Neck- On April 2nd and 3 rd,2016
at Yogabharati center, Classic Orchards
Yoga Special techniques for back and Neck Pain
Understanding of Pain from Yoga texts
Solution to the Pain by simple Special Yogic practices to give relief
Who can attend:
People with acute , chronic back and neck pain,Sciatica pull, weak hamstrings
Disc bulge in cervical and back region
Stiff shoulder and nagging neck pain
people who want to strengthen their core
Facilitators: Vijaya Hariharan, Madhav Gopal