Yoga Bharati is a Registered Yoga School ( called as RYS)with Yoga Alliance and also affiliated to the Vivekanananda Yoga Research Foundation VYASA (also known as SVYASA), a premier Yoga University in Bengaluru, India.
Our goal is to combine the best of the West (modern scientific research) with the best of the East (yoga and spirituality) in making our Yoga Teachers Training , a unique program. The intention is to deepen your commitment to the journey of transformation,self discovery and awareness in this teachers training course. Whether you intend to share your practice as a teacher or personally want to expand your understanding of the ancient tradition of yoga, our program explores the life changing wisdom and the meaning of yoga as a life path.
As Swami Vivekananda says "Education is a man making, life making, character building assimilation of ideas". Our yoga education courses are designed to systematically train the student in the techniques of yoga and to begin his/her own journey of self-development and greater self-awareness. We believe in practice before preaching.
Yoga Education Course Details
Yoga Bharati allows incremental learning for those who are interested to study yoga. Following are the teacher training courses
NEXT BATCH STARTING IN OCTOBER 2017! EMAIL US FOR QUERIES
1. YBYIC 200- Yoga Instructor Course uniquely designed by Yogabharati(YB)
2. YTT-200 - Yoga Teacher Training compliant with Yoga Alliance RYT-200 curriculum
3. YFC - Yoga Foundation course
What is this RYT and RYS?
A Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) is a distinction given to yoga teachers whose training and teaching experience meet Yoga Alliance Requirements. A RYT must complete training with a Registered Yoga School (RYS) and then be registered with Yoga Alliance . This RYT is internationally recognised and once you register to Yoga alliance with your RYT certificates, you get better visibility by being added in the most comprehensive directory of yoga teachers around the world . https://www.yogaalliance.org/About_Yoga_Alliance for more details.
Our unique YBYIC200 is a combination of the following:
- Part of the curriculum is designed by Vivekanananda Yoga Research Foundation VYASA , which is a premier Yoga University in Bengaluru, India led by Dr.Nagaratna and DR.Nagendra. Based on 25 years of in-depth study in the field of yoga and spirituality VYASA has published many research papers on yoga and its therapeutic applications.
- Part of the curriculum is uniquely planned in accordance to the modules set by YOGA ALLIANCE. This includes in-depth knowledge of Yoga Anatomy, teaching methodologies, practicum,shadowing with senior teachers, Ayurveda ,teachers training program, introduction to several styles of yoga ,etc that prepares the student to get a wholesome understanding of all the concepts and be well trained to be a Yoga instructor in any part of the world.
- This course integrates the various aspects of yoga such as asanas, pranayama, kriyas, meditation techniques and the very essence of yogic literature along with philosophy into a holistic composite – thus enabling the student to understand and impart the knowledge of yoga in its entirety.
- Participants would receive certificates from VYASA and Yogabharati for completing the course
Duration of course: 4 months plus One and half months of Internship
Curriculum in accordance to the module set by Yoga alliance. This matches the YBYIC200 curriculum but the additional factor is there is a separate registration fee to receive the RYT200 certificate . The student on completion would recieve a certificate of YTT200 from Yogabharati with Yoga Alliance RYS200 logo. This certificate would be used for further registration to Yoga alliance to be an internationally certified instructor.
Duration: 4 Months plus one and half months of internship
This course is meant for people who are looking for in-depth knowledge of yoga and its philosophy for their personal interests and not to be a Yoga instructor. This course enables them to practice yoga with deeper awareness, hence enhancing the benefits of yoga. Yoga Foundation Course (YFC) provides in-depth yoga knowledge and foundation of yoga philosophy to be able to take the practice to the deeper levels at body, mind, and spiritual levels . The curriculum would include Module 1 , Module 2, Module 4 and Module 5 as mentioned in detail below.
Duration: 4 months course
On the completion of YFC, participants would be awarded certificate By Yogabharati .
Benefits of all the courses
- Greater self-awareness and consciousness
- Ability to synergize one’s mind, body and soul
- Holistic understanding of the philosophy of yoga
- Understanding Yogic Stress management, prevention of stress related ailments
- Introduction to anatomy, Sanskrit and Ayurveda
- Improved memory, creativity & calmness through pranayama, meditation
- Empowerment to serve the society through yoga careers
- Yoga philosophy taught by our senior faculty who has more than 15 years of experience as well as our GURU YOGASHREE N.V.Raghuram
- Understanding in detail of the anatomy of asanas
- Learning in detail the teaching methodology so that you are empowered to be an excellent Yoga instructor
These certificate programs are also the foundation course for those interested in the advanced Yoga courses at SVYASA.
Overview of COURSE CURRICULUM of all courses
Course modules are as follows: Please note that requirement of the completion of modules for each course varies. This is just a gist of the main curriculum of all the courses.
Module 1- Required for YB YIC 200, YTT 200, YFC
Introduction to Yoga and its streams, yoga concepts and definitions
Yogic philosophy in detail
Life Sketch and messages of the great masters like Swami Vivekananda, Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa
Yogasanas, Mudras, Bandhas, Kriyas - Practical and theory aspects
Pranayama , Meditation and relaxation techniques
Sanskrit prayers, Bhagavad gita Slokas and their meanings
Integrated approach to Yoga therapy
Bhajans, Namavalis, Dhuns
Module 2:- Required for all courses
- Introduction to anatomy, physiology of the major systems of the body
- Basic concepts of Ayurveda and its approach in holistic healing
- Anatomy of asanas
- Introduction to breath and Yogic concept
- Teaching ideas for Kids yoga session, Introduction to Vinyaasa style of Yoga,Corporate Yoga
- Samskrita- Basics
- Teaching methodology and fundamentals- emphasis on learning the instructions as well as scheduling the class,etc
- Yogic diet
- Ethics and way of conduct of a Yoga teacher
Module 3: For YB YIC ,YTT200
- Shadowing senior teachers in yoga classes-The student is required to assist the primary teacher in the class, and with class logistics in order to get a complete understanding of yoga . Yoga session shadowing includes observing the class, the students and their practices, , learning the classroom dynamics, and discussing the session dynamics for 15-20 mins with the senior teacher after the class. The student should maintain a journal of class log and a report on the work done during shadowing in a prescribed format. The students should submit the journal to the faculty with the mentor's signature.
- Internship-entering the teaching field to teach a particular number of students to get hands on experience
Module 4 ( for all courses)
A educational cum transformational weekend Retreat to an ashram nearby where the students would have lectures, social service activities, bhajans, Krida yoga ,etc to cover all the aspects of Yoga- Raja Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga and Karma Yoga. This retreat is compulsory to all the students.
Module 5- For YB YIC, YTT 200, YFC
A detailed report on a yoga subject (min 20 pages) is required to be submitted based on the template that we provide to the student. Example: Yoga for Sports, Yoga for Children, Patanjali Yoga Sutras and ethics in Yoga Teaching,etc. Your own research on the topic, the field experience, tesimonials, Your Journey of Yoga through this field practice should be journaled in this Report.
Learned Guru Yogashree N.V.Raghuramji , Senior Faculty members Prabha Krishna, Vijaya Hariharan ,Dr.Shubha Chetan, Madhav Gopal
Ayurvedic Doctor: Dr. Deepti Godbole
Venue: Educational center of Yogabharati:
#33,Phase1, Classic Orchards, Behind Meenakshi temple( opp. to Royal Meenakshi Mall), Off Banerghatta road,Bangalore-76
TIMINGS: 10.30 AM TO 1 PM-Weekdays
Contact us for enquiries- Hotline no. -08033512344
Email us to register/queries: email@example.com