Know about Yogabharati Yoga School-Yogabharati Sikshana Vibhaaga
Yoga Bharati is a Registered Yoga School ( called as RYS)with Yoga Alliance and also affiliated to the Vivekanananda Yoga Research Foundation VYASA (also known as SVYASA), a premier Yoga University in Bengaluru, India.
Our goal is to combine the best of the West (modern scientific research) with the best of the East (yoga and spirituality) in making our Yoga Teachers Training , a unique program. The intention is to deepen your commitment to the journey of transformation,self discovery and awareness in this teachers training course. Whether you intend to share your practice as a teacher or personally want to expand your understanding of the ancient tradition of yoga, our program explores the life changing wisdom and the meaning of yoga as a life path.
As Swami Vivekananda says "Education is a man making, life making, character building assimilation of ideas". Our yoga education courses are designed to systematically train the student in the techniques of yoga and to begin his/her own journey of self-development and greater self-awareness. We believe in practice before preaching.
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THESE COURSES- DETAILS BELOW
Yoga Education Course Details
Yoga Bharati allows incremental learning for those who are interested to study yoga. Following are the teacher training courses
1. YBYIC 200- Yoga Instructor Course uniquely designed by Yogabharati(YB)
2. YTT-200 - Yoga Teacher Training compliant with Yoga Alliance RYT-200 curriculum
3. YFC - Yoga Foundation course
Those who are interested in this Yoga teachers training course of Yogabharati please note that there would be a Walk in interview in Aug third week. Register with us in our email asap so that you can be notified with all details
What is this RYT and RYS?
A Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) is a distinction given to yoga teachers whose training and teaching experience meet Yoga Alliance Requirements. A RYT must complete training with a Registered Yoga School (RYS) and then be registered with Yoga Alliance . This RYT is internationally recognised and once you register to Yoga alliance with your RYT certificates, you get better visibility by being added in the most comprehensive directory of yoga teachers around the world . https://www.yogaalliance.org/About_Yoga_Alliance for more details.
Our unique YBYIC200 is a combination of the following:
- Part of the curriculum is designed by Vivekanananda Yoga Research Foundation VYASA , which is a premier Yoga University in Bengaluru, India led by Dr.Nagaratna and DR.Nagendra. Based on 25 years of in-depth study in the field of yoga and spirituality VYASA has published many research papers on yoga and its therapeutic applications.
- Part of the curriculum is uniquely planned in accordance to the modules set by YOGA ALLIANCE. This includes in-depth knowledge of Yoga Anatomy, teaching methodologies, practicum,shadowing with senior teachers, Ayurveda ,teachers training program, introduction to several styles of yoga ,etc that prepares the student to get a wholesome understanding of all the concepts and be well trained to be a Yoga instructor in any part of the world.
- This course integrates the various aspects of yoga such as asanas, pranayama, kriyas, meditation techniques and the very essence of yogic literature along with philosophy into a holistic composite – thus enabling the student to understand and impart the knowledge of yoga in its entirety.
- Participants would receive certificates from VYASA and Yogabharati for completing the course
Duration of course: 4 months plus One and half months of Internship
Curriculum in accordance to the module set by Yoga alliance. This matches the YBYIC200 curriculum but the additional factor is there is a separate registration fee to receive the RYT200 certificate . The student on completion would recieve a certificate of YTT200 from Yogabharati with Yoga Alliance RYS200 logo. This certificate would be used for further registration to Yoga alliance to be an internationally certified instructor.
Duration: 4 Months plus one and half months of internship
This course is meant for people who are looking for in-depth knowledge of yoga and its philosophy for their personal interests and not to be a Yoga instructor. This course enables them to practice yoga with deeper awareness, hence enhancing the benefits of yoga. Yoga Foundation Course (YFC) provides in-depth yoga knowledge and foundation of yoga philosophy to be able to take the practice to the deeper levels at body, mind, and spiritual levels .
Duration: 4 months course
On the completion of YFC, participants would be awarded certificate By Yogabharati .
Benefits of all the courses
- Achievement of Greater self-awareness and consciousness
- Ability to synergize one’s mind, body and soul
- Holistic understanding of the philosophy of yoga
- Understanding Yogic Stress management, prevention of stress related ailments
- Introduction to anatomy, Sanskrit and Ayurveda
- Improved health quotient in all levels-physical,mental,inteelectual,emotional and social
- Empowerment and oppurtunity to serve the society through our YB-Seva Vibhaaga projects
- Yoga philosophy taught by our senior faculty as well as our GURU YOGASHREE N.V.Raghuram
- Understanding in detail of the anatomy of asanas
- Learning in detail the teaching methodology so that you are empowered to be an excellent Yoga instructor
- Would learn more types of Yoga like kids yoga and corporate Yoga for more versatility in teaching
These certificate programs are also the foundation course for those interested in the advanced Yoga courses at SVYASA.
NOTE: These Courses starts on October 11th 2017. There is a winter break from Dec 20th to Jan 7th for all students. Classes would resume from Jan 8th,2018 . Final assesment on February end and March first week.
Overview of COURSE CURRICULUM of all courses
There are 5 Course modules which is described in detail in Prospectus.Please note that requirement of the completion of modules for each course varies.
A gist of the main curriculum of all the courses is as follows
- Concepts of YOGA meaning, origin
- Why Yoga?, Application of yoga at different levels
- Basis of yoga , Happiness analysis
- Paths of Yoga - Raja Yoga, Karma Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Bhakti Yoga
- Unity in diversity , Indian culture, Mind culture
- Kriyas, Mudras, Bandhas
- Introduction to basic Anatomy and Physiology of some major systems in body
- Anatomical aspects of Asanas,Yoga Alignment
- Introduction to Yogic breath and its concepts
- Teachings of Ramakrishna,Vivekananda and Applications of Yoga
- Teaching from Bhagavad Gita and significance to YOGA
- Yoga and health
- Integrated approach to Yoga therapy
- Yogic Diet and nutrition
- Introduction to Ayurveda in relation to Yoga
- Sanskrit- Basics
- Teaching methodology
- Ethics and way of conduct of a Yoga teacher
- A basic understanding on First aid and CPR
- Sukshma vyayama
- Breathing Exercises
- Relaxation and Meditation techniques
- Devotional sessions, slokas
- Yogic Games
What is so unique about our course?
Apart from our elaborate curriculum giving a wholesome understanding of Yoga as well as the excellent faculty, we have a unique module named Off site learning. In this we arrange a weekend Educational transformational retreat to a serene place close by in Bangalore.This weekend yoga retreat would be a treat to all the senses as well as a great learning platform to all the students.There would be talks on several interesting topics,meditation sessions in open air, mind powering conversations,fun games and much more. A weekend of togetherness with the faculty members where it would become one of the most memorable moments for the students.This retreat/offisite learning is compulsory for all students enrolled for any course. The course fee is inclusive of the expenses in the retreat.
Duration of the course: Mentioned under each course details
Fees of the entire course inclusive of Course materials: YBYIC AND YFC- Rs.34500
YTT200 Inclusive of YTT Registration fee - Rs.40,500
TEACHING FACULTY: Learned Guru Yogashree N.V.Raghuramji , Senior Faculty members Prabha Krishna, Vijaya Hariharan ,Dr.Shubha Chetan,Vindhya Gooty,Vishwajeet Acharya
SEATS LIMITED TO ONLY 25 .
Venue of our Educational center of Yogabharati:
#33,Phase1, Classic Orchards, Behind Meenakshi temple( opp. to Royal Meenakshi Mall), Off Banerghatta road,Bangalore-76
TIMINGS of classes: 10.30 AM TO 1 PM-Weekdays
WE HAVE NOT STARTED WEEKEND BATCHES. IT IS A NON RESIDENTIAL COURSE.
People who are non Bangaloreans but interested to join this course can look for PG facilities/rented facilities near by as this center is in a prime location.
Contact us for enquiries- Hotline no. -08033512344
TO REGISTER: firstname.lastname@example.org