Yoga and Lifestyle Support for Weight Management
Welcome to Yoga Bharati's new initiative on Weight Management and Metabolic Disorder Management using Yoga, Diet and Ayurvedic Detox program. We are now offering attractive packaged program for weight loss, detox, metabolic disorders such as diabetes, cholesterol issues, and other associated problems of lifestyle and stress.
When: 6 Week program for weight loss
Where: 20445 Prospect Rd, Suite#1 San Jose, CA-95129
Orientation and Induction Session: Upon your registration
Program start Date: At your pace
What is LIP for Lifestyle intervention for weight management?
- Initial health evaluation as per
- Yogic concepts
- Ayurveda and
- Diet planning by a certified Nutritionists
- 2 Ayurvedic Detox sessions – Abhyanga and Swedana (therapeutic massage) and localized Body wraps
- Choice of 3 or more recommended yoga classes per week. (15 classes per week for your convenience)
- 3 yogic cleansing sessions (Jala neti and other cleansing techniques)
- Online yoga classes and relaxation based meditation sessions
- Home practice kits – customized to your needs
- Following up on your Daily Diet and practice log
- Program follow up after 6 weeks
- Attend 3 group yoga sessions per week
- 2 Ayurvedic detox and rejuvenation sessions
- Willingness to modify diet and lifestyle as per guidelines and requirements.
- Yogic cleansing (Jala neti and other cleansing techniques)
- Online yoga classes and relaxation techniques.
- Dr Sachin Deshmukh (Ayurveda/Homeopathy)
- Erika Deshmukh (R.D – Registered Dietician; Diabetes Educator at PAMF)
- Prajakta Waingankar (PhD, Nutrition)
- Ashwini Surpur (Senior Director, Therapy Services)
- Savita Joshi (Director, Therapy Services)
Read Complete Brochure Below:
“I lost 20 lbs just by watching diet and yoga and meditation into the daily routine in 3 months” – Meera
“I lost 25 lbs in a years time by practicing yoga at Yoga Bharati in a year” – Indra
“I understand that weight management is not an act of doing things, but being who I am and watching what I do as an observer” Savithri”
A largest cross sectional study involving a survey of 61,704 individuals aged ≥18 years concluded an inverse relationship between mind-body practice and weight status: Camilleri GM et al [American Journal of Preventative Medicine S0749-3797(15)00682-0]
Seven days practice of Integrated Approach to Yoga has a great promise for the management of overweight in mid-life patients, Tikhe AS et al [Journal of Midlife Health. 2015 Apr-Jun; 6(2)]
Workshop fees: $595 for 6 weeks (includes yoga sessions, consultation, Two Abhyanga detox sessions, daily diet log planning more)
BONUS: Next 6-weeks FREE Yoga for committed participants.
Phone: 408 341 YOGA (9642)