On March 8, 2016,RBI LAYOUT
A Woman’s body is unique, for it is marked by transitions through puberty, the fertile years, menopause and post-menopause– the “wisdom phase”. When a woman can maintain a balanced and harmonious reproductive system, it leads to greater vitality and radiant wellness.
Do you ever feel crummy/exhausted before , during or after menstruation? Do you experience irregular or painful cycles? Do you have a wish to conceive -now or sometime in the future? Are you concerned that you are approaching menopause and you would like a smooth transition? Did you just find out that lately there is bloating, irregular bowels, joint pains? Get answers to all your questions and concerns in this workshop .
Yoga has many tools to balance hormones naturally and effectively and we shall explore the most appropriate range of yoga practices as well as its principles to provide suitable remedy,management and prevention of hormonal disorders.
This workshop is all about Yoga for Women’s health and Vital Energy. It includes
- Insights on female hormones and a basic understanding of their role in woman’s positive health
- Deep understanding of Stress in eastern and Western perspective and how it causes health issues for women
- Detailed explanation of some of the common Gynaec. health issues faced by women today
- new understanding and a deep appreciation of “Healing power of Yoga” as therapy for balancing hormones, relieving unwanted symptoms arising from hormonal imbalance as well as to keep all the glands functioning well for overall health.
- tips on changes in diet and lifestyle- Yogic diet for positive health
- Learning to connect inwardly to the realm of spirit, to nourish ourselves so that we can nourish others.
Come and join this workshop to learn how Yoga can help you keep or regain your balance!
Several women participated and thoroughly found the workshop informative and were appalled to see the benefits of yoga on several hormonal health issues of women. They were having doubts on hormonal health issues and the therapist Prabha and Vijaya answered the medical perspective as well as the yogic perspective. We received feedback that a few practical sessions concerning only on "Yoga for Women"with asanas, kriyas, stretches with full explanations could be done as a follow up for better understanding of yoga as well as to motivate them.
Yogabharati is planning to have a practical based workshop in the month of June. Shall keep this workshop updated when it is planned.