Winter Care through Ayurveda and Yoga (2 locations)
Health awareness is like a lamp when lit, brightens the entire home. When you know the concept of Ayurvedic doshas, you will discover your's and your personalities of your family members mainly your spouse!
- Learn Ayurveda principles,
- Be able to analyze your nature and your family members based on Ayurvedic principles,
- Learn few winter recipes and herbs and spices recommended for Winter season,
- Sample winter foods and spices and Ayurvedic Tea.
Fees: $25; $40/couples or 2 people.
Venue: 4410 Clovewoodlane, Pleasanton, CA 94588
Day/Time: Sat Jan 27th, 3-5 pm
Call Shobha for more details at 408-689-1762
2. Cupertino-South Bay
Venue: 20445 Prospect Rd Suite #1, San Jose, CA, 95129
Day/Time: Sunday Feb 11th 3-5 pm Call us for details at 408-341-YOGA (9642)
- Dr Sachin Deshmukh, Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Yoga
- Gloria Mccray, LMT, Ayurveda trained at Mt Madonna
- Savita Joshi, Director, Therapy Services, Yoga Bharati